Let’s get this out of the way…
When you think of sexual domination, the first thing your mind is likely to go to is the image of a woman in all leather, wearing 10-inch stilettos with a whip in hand and a stern yet sexy look on her face that basically says ‘you are my bitch and you’re going to love it’. It’s natural for this to be the automatic image that comes to mind but being dominant in the bedroom doesn’t always have to be this extreme yet can be just as sexy. So to get the domination stereotype out of the way… there are many forms of domination ranging from light to extreme; whips, chains and gag balls aren’t necessarily needed to assert your dominance… though it can be fun 😉
Before we get started…
If you’ve never tried being dominant or submissive in the bedroom, from personal experience.. it is definitely worth a try. That said, if you are trying it for the first time, please make sure you are doing it with somebody that you trust. Depending on the types of domination you are trying, it does have the potential to get rough and there may be times that you are restricted and completely vulnerable so doing this with someone that you trust is essential.
Here’s everything you need to know about being more dominant in the bedroom, let’s get to it!
As mentioned above, the extreme forms of BDSM are not necessary for you to show dominance, so in this post, I hope to talk you through some of the lighter ways for you to establish your sexual dominance as a woman.
1. Don’t ask… TELL.
From the moment you begin, YOU are in charge so you make damn sure that he knows it. You want him on the bed? Tell him to get his ass on there! When establishing your dominance, make sure that he knows that what you are telling him to do isn’t optional.
Here are some simple demands for you to try:
- No matter what, he can not make a sound
- He has to touch you or go down on you
- He has to watch you touch yourself but cannot move, touch himself or you
- Before you do anything to him or allow him to cum he has to beg to your satisfaction
2. Consequences & rewards
Tying in with the above, consequences & rewards are the ultimate tools for domination. If you tell him to do something and he fails to do so, make sure that there are consequences and you’ll sharp get him in line, on the flip side, if he does as he is told make sure to make it clear that he will be rewarded
Here are a few to get you started:
- Consequence: Orgasm denial
- Reward: Allow him to orgasm
- Consequence: Refusal to perform certain sexual acts
- Reward: Perform certain sexual acts
- Consequence: Tie him up so he is unable to pleasure himself while you tease him, play with yourself etc.
- Reward: Grant him one sexual request
3. Get physical
When I say physical, you don’t necessarily have to beat him (unless he likes it) but getting that little bit rougher will definitely drive him wild.
Here are a few ideas:
- Firmly grip his face with one hand and force him to look at you while you ride him, even go as far as slapping him if his gaze moves from where you are wanting him to look.
- Spank him
You don’t have to go as far as Gag Balls and Nipple Clamps but basic props can be incredibly hot.
Here are a few examples:
- Handcuffs (if you don’t have any to hand try something that is as close to a rope as possible eg. dressing gown belt, ripped t-shirt)
- Gag (doesn’t have to be extreme, anything you have laying around that can be used to cover the mouth will do)
Thanks for reading!
I hope these tips have helped to give you the confidence to take more control in the bedroom. If you have any other tips or have tried the above, let us know in the comments below!